Friday, March 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FISHY!!! ( 4th of March )

-hope you had a great day..i knoe i had a blast..
-hope you liked my shirt i got you..=D
-you are the best brother in this world!!! and i thank god for that..
-you complete me..lolz
-speaking behalf thambi, he says, ' i love you bro'..

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTOPHER!! ( 2nd March )

-i'm reli sorry for the late wishes that day..
- anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
-hope you had a wonderful day..
-make sure you tell me about your IU day..have fun..=D
- you're one of the best buddy's that i have..
-thanks for that..=)
-oh, do take photos on IU day kay..i wanna see..( especially ravin)..haha..jklah




the usual christopher leeraj..=D

I guess that's all..oh and also HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HESAN!!
lol..it was a great week..the only sad thing is that i can't go for La Salle's IU Day..=(
i wanna go soo badly..haizh..nvm.
will blog again next week kay..

=lovez=




No comments:

Post a Comment