Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm back!!

It's been ages since i last bloged..and i appologise for that..
i know my blog is dead ( just like haren said) lol
let's start from valentine's day.Valentine's day was amazing..i had so much fun..
MSSD ping pong rocked!!

-one gold for single's bukan cina category
-one silver for category kumpulan,terbuka
-one bronze for doubles open
-one bronze for doubles bukan cina category


MSSS was ok only lah..
-one bronze for doubles bukan cina category

i lost for singles..haizh..
should had wonlah..


exams are finally over..that's one relief.
but the marks are the destroyer..i will only get them next week.!

I miss my cousins..all of them.
Hope to see you next week shamin akka..we're going down to seremban next week..




haren and me..(love him)

smoochy..smoochy..
sleepy head!
will blog soon..hopefully..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment