Friday, June 5, 2009

Family comes first!!

Aloha people!!

One very valuable lesson that i learned was never ever forget about your family. They are the people who will be there for you till the end, no matter wat happens. I would consider my family as the BEST FAMILY EVER!! from my parents to my annoying brother all the way to my relatives.

I LOVE MY COUSINS!!! they seriously rock my socks off!! weeeeee..=D

The holidays are reli reli freaking boring. But i don't reli want to go back to school cause:

1) my exam papers..i knoe i'll be getting them back the first thing i get to school

2) i guess i'm getting fired or in other words.. getting KICKED OUT of the interact club

3) people will keep on talking about their holidays, which i rather find very annoying. I mean if you tell it once, yea i get it..but NO, they would repeat it until you actuali can play it over and over in your head. haizh

Priya, seriously I LOVE YOU!! you've helped me a lot..so THANK YOU DEAR!!

Haren, i miss you =) where's my key chains?

Shamin akka, you're too hot for this world..lolz..i love you and miss you!!

-The End-
owh, steroids I LOVE YOU TOO!!
-muackz-
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment