Sunday, December 28, 2008

Juz a normal day

Aloha!! Today was just like every other day..boring,boring,boring..haizh. I woke up at 10.15 am, which is kind of late though but it was only because i slept late last night. As usual, i started of my day by taking my dog for walk and then had breakfast.After that, i actually spent some time studying, which in my case is something i don't do very often..=D

Then had lunch, watched tv and used the computer as usual. I was trying to find a suitable background for my blog page but it was not easy choosing one though. And thanks Tharveen for helping me..=D. Deeviya a.k.a Dev was online so i chatted with her for a while and then i got bored so i decided to take a nap..Woke up, took my dog for walk and played ping pong with my daddY.


This was not the way i imagined my Sunday to be like but i had no choice but to treat it like every other day..haizh. Before this i made some decisions which now i am regreting about it. How i wished i had a time machine. It's too late anyways, things have changed and i can't do anything about it. I also did not manage to catch my buddy, Christopher online..=(


Priya was also not online today, so i guess i was kind of lonely today..Besides Haren was also not online..so i guess i am a lone ranger than..I just hope that tomorrow will be a better day than
today!!



My hubby!!



Hottie!! ( he's mine so back off!! =P )



My lurve, Orlando bloom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment